To strengthen our Quality Team, Nedinsco is looking for a Quality Engineer Electronics/Mechatronics, with a focus on creating the optimal test and inspection facilities for our high-end products.
Nedinsco is a Dutch high-tech company based in Venlo. Nedinsco specializes in the development of high-quality optical, mechanical and electronics systems for the global market. Nedinsco has been focusing on future-oriented solutions since 1921. Nedinsco is supplier for a constantly growing group of customers in different markets.
You are …
You are pro-active and have a hands-on mentality. Someone with experience in an electronic / mechatronic assembly surrounding, eager to start a second / third career step. You know how to embed the technical requirements in the test and inspection tooling and systems for Assembly. You like to work in close contact with all departments within an organization, with suppliers and with customers from home and abroad.
- Setting up test tooling and systems for:
- our production and assembly departments
- the products supplied by our suppliers, either at the suppliers facilities or at Nedinsco
- You draw up and carry out qualification plans based on the customer requirements.
- You initiate and supervise internal quality process improvements, draw up quality plans and procedures and give training / instructions to the employees.
- You take care of the quality aspects of supplier selection and evaluation, monitor and promote the quality at our suppliers and start up preferred supplier processes.
- (Education) Bachelor or master degree in Electronics/Mechatronics
- (Experience) 5 – 10 years of experience in electronic/mechatronic assembly.
- You are familiar with the technics of FMEA, FAI, 8D, 5S, SPC, FPY, and you are used to working with international standards and various quality and statistical techniques
- Personal skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through teamwork and determination.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Dutch (German is an advantage).
- Experienced, innovative, proactive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
We offer you:
- A challenging position which will enable you to further specialize and broaden in your field in a high-tech company.
- Involvement in projects from concept phase up to and including series production.
- Freedom for initiative and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- A steep learning curve.
- Future career opportunities.
- Salary: excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Would you like to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory meeting!