To strengthen our Design and Development team, Nedinsco is looking for a Senior Development Engineer – Electrical Engineering, with a focus on Electronics & Embedded Software for dynamic systems.
Nedinsco is a Dutch high-tech company based in Venlo. Nedinsco specializes in the development of high-quality optical, mechanical and electronics systems for the global market. Nedinsco has been focusing on future-oriented solutions since 1921. Nedinsco is supplier for a constantly growing group of customers in the semiconductor, industrial, defense and space markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer for our Design and Development team, with a solid track record in designing high performance electronics & software. Your thorough understanding of dynamic systems will be required to improve our systems. You can use simulation- and testtools to model your designs. Open-loop, closed loop, discrete controller, PID, feedback, inertia, Kalman, etc. are all part of your vocabulary. Knowledge about power electronics is an advantage, as is knowledge about digital systems technology. Understanding of analogue electronic circuits is preferred.
- You will be responsible for the development of the electronics embedded in our dynamic systems for (opto-) mechatronic modules and assemblies.
- Hands-on mentality
- Extensive experience with electronics and control theory.
- Design and test control systems containing your electronics and software.
- Work closely together with other disciplines, specifically mechanical and software engineering.
- Review and discuss specifications internally and externally.
- Lead the electronics development activity and estimate the time required and the cost involved for future projects.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify ideas and document design decisions.
- Support customers, suppliers and internal departments in case of technical issues.
- (Education) Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- (Experience) Over 15 years of experience in control system design. Preferably in a wide range of mechatronic systems.
- Possess the following skills:
- Matlab: modelling control systems
- Orcad/Pspice (or equal): schematic entry and simulation.
- Electronic design experience is an.advantage
- Personal skills:
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through teamwork and determination.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Dutch (German is an advantage).
- Experienced, innovative, proactive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position which will enable you to further specialize and broaden in your field of expertise by helping to solve complex problems with high-tech solutions.
- Involvement in projects from concept phase up to and including series production.
- Freedom for initiative and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- A steep learning curve.
- Future career opportunities.
- Salary: excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
Would you like to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an introductory meeting!